Feel free to swap out the pork schnitzel for chicken, prawns, turkey or duck.
400g black seedless grapes
4 Qukes® baby snacking cucumbers, halved lengthways
3 green onions, finely chopped
1 green chilli, finely chopped, optional
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 lime, juiced
2 tbsp chopped flat leaf parsley
4 crumbed pork schnitzels, cooked to serve
Sweet potato chips, to serve
- Remove the grapes from the bunch and cut in half. Pop them into a bowl.
- Chop the Qukes® and add them to the grapes with the green onions and chilli, if using.
- Combine the oil and lime juice. Then, pour over the grapes.
- Season with salt and pepper and stir to coat.
- Just before serving, stir in the parsley.
- Spoon the salsa over the schnitzels and serve with sweet potato chips, if desired.