Jelly cups the kids will love!
750g black seedless grapes
2 cups clear apple juice
3 tsp powdered gelatine
1 tbsp water
- Pour the apple juice into a small saucepan.
- Mix the gelatine and water in a small bowl. Then, add the gelatine mixture to the apple juice.
- Whisk over a low heat for five minutes until the gelatine dissolves and the mixture is warm. Set aside for 20 minutes to cool.
- Remove the grapes from the bunch. Place them evenly into eight plastic cups or glasses.
- Pour the apple mixture over the grapes until it almost covers them.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours until set and well chilled.
- Serve with scoop vanilla ice cream.
Tip: Try cranberry, mango or pineapple juice instead of apple juice for a different twist.