Makes 2 Servings
Wondering what to do with your leftover grapes once they start to soften? This quick and easy grape juice recipe requires no cooking – all you need is a blender!
If you prefer to make your grape juice ‘the old-fashioned way’, visit our How to Make Grape Juice guide for all the steps – from hand-crushing to simmering.
2 cups black seedless grapes
1/2 cup chilled water
2 tsp fresh lemon juice
Sugar to taste
Pinch of salt
- Wash the grapes under cold water and drain well.
- Add grapes, water and sugar, if desired, to blender. Blend until smooth.
- Strain juice mixture and discard pulp.
- Add lemon juice and a pinch of salt, and stir.
- Skim any white foam off the top.
- Pour over ice and serve immediately.
Tip: Additional sugar or lemon juice may be desired based on the sweetness of the grapes.