On a hot day, put the chocolate dipped grapes into the freezer for one hour or until frozen. They’re delicious and refreshing served frozen!
1kg black seedless grapes
1 cup desiccated coconut
400g milk chocolate, chopped
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and cut the grapes into small bunches.
- Put the coconut into a bowl.
- Heat the chocolate in a small microwave-safe heatproof bowl, uncovered, in one minute bursts on High, stirring every minute with a metal spoon until warm and just melted.
- Dip grapes one bunch at a time into the warm chocolate, shaking off the excess.
- Sprinkle over the coconut and place onto the lined tray. Refrigerate until set.