Roasted grapes are delicious, especially in a yummy dessert!
750g Sun World black seedless grapes
½ tsp ground cinnamon
2 tbsp white sugar
1 loaf fruit bread, sliced and toasted
cream cheese, ricotta or cottage cheese
- Preheat your oven to 230°C fan forced.
- Line a roasting pan with baking paper.
- Remove the grapes from the bunch and pop into a sieve.
- Combine the cinnamon and sugar together in a bowl.
- Rinse grapes under cold water. Then, place into the roasting pan with some water still clinging to them.
- Sprinkle over three-quarters of the cinnamon sugar and shake the pan to coat the grapes.
- Roast for 10 minutes. Then, remove them from the oven and cool in the roasting pan for five minutes.
- Spread the fruit loaf with cream cheese, ricotta or cottage cheese and top with the grapes. Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon sugar and serve.
Tip: No time to roast the grapes? Beat some ricotta with half the cinnamon sugar. Then, spread the ricotta over the toasted fruit loaf and top with fresh grapes. Sprinkle with the remaining cinnamon sugar.